Skip to content

Applying for a Passport

How do I get a U.S. passport?

Will my college pay for my passport?

College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Fill out the Passport Award Application found on under “Financing”. This is a scholarship awarded to first-time travelers. Send questions to
College of Human Sciences
Up to 20 passport reimbursements are available each academic year. Submit your reimbursement application at ISUAbroad or contact with questions.
College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
First-time travelers on a study abroad program can bring their passport to 18 Curtiss Hall to receive reimbursement. 
How do I Get Started? The Study Abroad Application Process Applying for a Passport Sample Applications How to Request a Letter of Recommendation Frequently Asked Questions