Arcadia in Sydney Summer
Spend summer studying in the exciting, beautiful and cosmopolitan city of Sydney, where the multicultural population gives the city a dynamic, colorful and friendly vibe. With fascinating courses taught by Arcadia faculty and an emphasis on learning outside the classroom, this program promises to teach you in many different ways. You’ll study two courses for three credits each, focusing on the interwoven political, economic and global interests of Asia and Australia and on contemporary Australian issues.
Arcadia excursions are a core part of your study, to help you get to know the city, key places of interest, historic and social context and the mix of cultures living together. You’ll also have support from Arcadia staff and faculty the entire time to ensure you make the most of your experience both academically and through personal development.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.